Purpose

The purpose of this is not to be politically correct, nor is it to be sensitive to the feelings of others. It is neither to offend, nor to humiliate. It is neither to enlighten, nor to entertain. The purpose is to be.

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Back Again

Eminem has a new CD, I may as well create a blog again. I could comment on things like life after law school or current events. I don't know what it will be about. However, it will exist and that is sufficient. I think that certain people will be happy about this.

So what has changed?
Graduated from law school and studying for the bar exam.
I've had life changing experiences that completely changed the way I perceive events and my future plans.
I never truly feel safe because of a person that refuses to let me exist alone.
I'd like to think I've grown up a little.
Hopefully, I've done things to make those that I look up to proud of me.
I am making the effort to quit smoking. I don't know how it will turn out but I hate every moment of weakness. When I give in to cravings, I am disappointed in myself and no longer find the satisfaction that smoking used to bring me.

No comments:

Post a Comment